BioZone Bio Media
R106.20 – R340.11
BioZone is a light weight polyethylene medium used in biological filters in aquaculture, domestic ponds, tropical and marine aquariums. It provides a large surface area for bio-film development. It is used in both static or moving bed biological filters.
- Hi-tec zone for rapid bacterial development in the water purification process.
- Media can be used either as a static or fluidized bed in almost any type of filter chamber (tangential flow, vertical flow, vortex, fluidized bed, trickle towers, etc.).
- BioZone’s six chamber spinners have huge surface area for biofilm development.
- Positively buoyant – will not sink to the bottom of filters (reduces dead spots).
- Light weight for easy maintenance and cleaning.
- Made from high density polyethylene and corrosion resistant.